Thursday, November 3, 2011

Cha, cha, cha, cha, changes!

So, I made some changes to this blog...this blog that I've neglected...on purpose...because I haven't wanted to face my demons...and because life's been busy and I haven't made it a priority. 

The problem is, I keep getting emails encouraging me to actually write on this blog.  I'm not one for crowd pleasing or peer pressure, but I do give into my gut.  (Ha, no pun intended since a lot of times I do give into my gut which is kind of what this blog is all about.) 

I mean, my gut has been telling me what I've known for a while...I thrive with consistency.  Writing here, journaling my thoughts and sharing this journey is one way for me to have consistency and structure or routine in my life.

So, as you can see up at the top of the blog, I've added some tabs, or pages.  Go check them out.  I'd love some feedback if these are helpful pages or not...and I suppose if I should add another one, what should it be?

The page I'm not super excited about but it will be a good motivator is titled "Weigh-In."  I know, it's ballsy...and at this point, I'm at a healthy weight and not even trying to lose fat but build muscle so it's not like I want the number to go down necessarily.  The page is more of an accountability check for me to maintain.  With the holidays coming up, it'll be interesting to see the numbers...anyway, I'll update it every Friday as long as I have access to a scale. 

It's also for you, if you'd like.  But, if you don't want to share, you don't have to....but, it'd be nice if you did :)

There you have it.  I need freedom.  Total freedom!  I am ready to live my life healed and this is part of the process.

2 comments:

  1. ad-
    on my computer i created a 'weigh in' doc. a few years ago. i weigh in on wednesday's (figure i've had a few days off the weekend--and a few days before the weekend), probably my most balanced time. i weigh in the morning as i get up on that day only. it's been a great tool to track what my 'real' weight is, since it is so flucuating otherwise.

    whatever you write about, i'll be here feeling ya, and cheerin' you on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Heidi Jo! It'll be interesting...Wednesday does seem like probably the most balanced day but since my "Eat whatever I want day" won't be until the weekend, I figure a Friday gives me the week to get 'clean' again. See you here :)

    ReplyDelete