Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Weigh-In

So, if anyone knows how to change my "Weekly Weigh-In" page format so it can be in blog entry form, please shoot me an email at adexoxox@gmail.com or comment here.  Thanks!

This morning I got on the scale after I emptied my bladder and it said 142.8.  I thought, "Okay, that's weird, but maybe that's what it is."  And I didn't even freak out or go into a tailspin.  My head was on straight, but because of the previous day's number, I wasn't totally convinced.  Then Jason hopped on and he said it was off by quite a bit.

We have a 14 month old who likes buttons.  He likes to push buttons.  He likes to push buttons on mommy's scale.  I'm sure as he gets older he'll learn how to push some of mommy's other buttons...

After my husband with 10+ years of education in engineering played around with it, it finally balanced.  Also, I knew it could not be right since yesterday my journal entry was 136.4 and yesterday was not my "day off" or "cheat day." 

Tim Ferriss, the 4-Hour Body Guy is how I'll refer to him here, says that a cheat day can pack on between 1 and 8 pounds, but it comes off within a day of eating healthy and clean again because it's mostly water weight hanging on in our fat cells.  So, I don't freak out about numbers all that much anymore.  But, like I said, yesterday was not my cheat day.

Anyway, I can't believe I'm putting this out there.  There you have it.

Have a great weekend!

Ade xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment